How to book a tour to Rajasthan ?
02. If I do not want the tour as mentioned in the website how do I make my
own tour ?
03. I am visiting Rajasthan for the first time how should I prepare myself
04. How advance should be my travel booking ?
05. How to experience Rajasthan at it's best ?
06. Can I buy an Air Ticket through you also ?
07. How will I be picked up from the Airport or Railway Station in
08. Can I book the hotels only with you and not the complete tour ?
09. What to you recommend about hotel reservations. What else should I keep
in mind while staying at the hotels in
10. If I only want to take the vehicle during my tour and not the complete
tour, then what do you suggest ?
11. Which Vaccination is required before visiting Rajasthan in India ?
12. How do I get medication in Rajasthan in case of necessity ?
13. How can I come in contact with local people during our travel in
14. What is the best time to visit Rajasthan ?
15. Are the Visa and passports required before visiting Rajasthan ?
16. Which currency is used in Rajasthan ?
17. Can I pay in Euro, US Dollars or through credit cards in Rajasthan ?
18. What are the timings of the post office and other administrative
offices in Rajasthan ?
19. I want to visit the temples, mosques and churches in Rajasthan. What
are the different options for me ?
20. Is there any thing important while visiting temples and mosques in
21. What should I wear while on my tour to Rajasthan ?
22. What is Saree and how to wear it ?
23. I want to visit the wildlife sanctuaries and national parks in
Rajasthan. Give me some information about them ?
24. Are there any restrictions for the Photography in Rajasthan ? Is there
anything I need to consider while doing
photography in Rajasthan ?
25. How safe is traveling in Rajasthan ?
26. How is shopping in Rajasthan ? Can you provide me some tips for safe
and smart shopping in Rajasthan ?
27. What shopping I can do in Rajasthan ?
28. How much should I give as tipping while traveling in Rajasthan ?
29. Are there any restrictions on the export of articles from Rajasthan ?
30. I want to know more about Rajasthan Tourism Travel ! Why should I book
the tour through Rajasthan Tourism
31. What is the guarantee that I would be provided the services which I
asked for during my tour ? Or how safe is my
tour with Rajasthan Tourism Travel ?
32. Where is the office of Rajasthan Tourism Travel located ?
33. Does your company provide any sort of insurance ?
34. How do we settle the payment ? Is there an advance deposit required ?
35. How can I make the payment ?
36. What type of information is required in order to confirm the booking ?
37. I want to learn the native language of Rajasthan. What do you advice ?
38. Do people understand English and other foreign languages in Rajasthan
39. Can I drive in Rajasthan ?
40. What are the different greetings used in Rajasthan ?
41. What are the general do’s and don’ts for greeting in Rajasthan ?
42. How do Indians welcome their guests ?
43. How can I identify people from various religions ?
44. What about the public facilities in Rajasthan ?
The public facilities are rarely good, including all the major cities. You
will find Western style toilets in all the standard hotels and
restaurants. Be prepared to find them not so clean as you are used to in
your country. Indian trains usually have both Indian and Western-style
toilets. You will find public bathrooms and toilets in hotels,
restaurants, railway stations, bus stations and some shops in big cities.
There is usually a picture on the door to indicate which bathroom is for
which sex. In some places, there may be a row of stalls with Indian-style
“squat” toilets and one that is Western – style. But in small cities or
towns where the tourist flow is less facilities are rather poor. Keep
toilet paper or tissues, paper soaps or liquid soaps with you for
45. What caution should one tourist take – when it comes to legal matter
and safety ?
46. What precautions should I take regarding my health while in India?
47. What is the general meal plan in Rajasthan ? What kind of food is
served in the restaurants in Rajasthan ?
48. What are the special dishes one should try on the trip to Rajasthan ?
49. What is advisable to eat and drink in Rajasthan ?
50. Give me general information about local transport available in
51. Can you tell me something about train journey in Rajasthan ? As a
foreign traveler what should I do to make my
rail journey in Rajasthan safe and comfortable ?
52. I want to learn the dances of Rajasthan. What are the different dances
of Rajasthan ?
53. I am an enthusiastic adventurous tourist. What are the different
options for me ?
54. I want to do Ayurveda course in Jaipur. What are the different courses
for me ?
55. I want to do Cooking course in Jaipur. What are the different courses
for me ?